If you’re going with socks, think about whether you want to emphasize the mule with contrasting colored socks or have more of a sleek, monochromatic look where your mules and socks are the same color. Tights or thin trouser socks are a great option for a more classic, dressy look when temps are cooler.
How should mules fit your feet?
Mules, whether high or low heel should not feel difficult to walk in. They should not feel clumsy or heavy during walking or seem to be ready to fall off the foot. The vamp of the mule should fit snugly as that is the only part of the shoe that will keep it on the foot.
Can you wear mules with leggings?
You’re looking at the hard proof that a black leather biker jacket and leggings are awesome when married together in a relaxed look. Serve a little mix-and-match magic by wearing mules. A pair of mules instantly revs up the wow factor of your outfit. …
How do you style a fur mule?
5 Ways To Wear: Fur Lined Target Mules
- Denim Look: Here I used the same tunic but paired it with denim and added a leather jacket for an edgier look. I highly recommend a tunic for your fall wardrobe. …
- Denim Skirt: If you have followed me for any length of time, you have seen me wear a denim skirt. …
- Sweater Dress: A sweater dress is totally underrated.
4 нояб. 2018 г.
How do you style a white mule?
Up your casual look by wearing a beige vertical striped linen blazer and beige vertical striped linen dress pants. A pair of white mules adds a classy aesthetic to the ensemble. Choose a white eyelet jumpsuit for relaxed dressing with a modernized spin.
Can you wear mules with skinny jeans?
Pairing mules with skinny jeans is a good idea, regardless of the style of mule you go for. Skinny jeans work well with flat mules, sliders and wedge mules. If you want a more dressed-up look, wear heeled mules with skinny jeans.
Are mules bad for your feet?
” In addition to the extra weight on the front of your feet, you also have to curl your toes to make sure the shoe doesn’t fall off to the side every time you plant your foot down.” Heeled mules can leave you more susceptible to sprains, hammertoes, and bunions thanks to the constant flexing of your feet.
Are leggings still in style for 2020?
The classic, glossy-finished black athletic legging still very much has its place in your 2020 wardrobe rotation. … There’s a little something for everyone when it comes to how to wear leggings in 2020, so keep scrolling for the best legging outfit ideas to embrace this year and beyond.
What should you not wear with leggings?
What not to wear with leggings over 40
- Avoid any tops that are higher than mid-thigh.
- Don’t wear tops that are too tight.
- Avoid animal prints (unless you are opting for skinny jeans instead of leggings) and disco fabrics for your leggings and remember that the classier the top, the better leggings will look.
What shoes do you wear with leggings 2020?
- Lace-Up Sneakers. Lace-up sneakers are without a doubt the easiest shoes to pair with leggings. …
- Slip-On Sneakers. Lace-up sneakers aren’t the only type of sneakers that look great with leggings. …
- Loafers. …
- Slides. …
- Over-the-Knee Boots. …
- Ankle Boots. …
- Heels. …
- Ballet Flats.
How do you wear a mule without slipping?
How To Wear Backless Loafers Without Slipping Out Of Them
- Use no-slip shoe inserts. …
- Spray your feet with hairspray. …
- Use double sided tape. …
- Put deodorant on your feet. …
- Make the bottoms of the shoes less slippery.
19 сент. 2016 г.
What do you wear with a pink mule?
A hot pink sheath dress will add extra style to your daily styling lineup. Pink mules work spectacularly well within this ensemble. For an off-duty getup, consider teaming a dark green floral button down blouse with blue jeans — these two pieces work really nice together.
How do you style brown mules?
Rock a light blue denim shirt with white jeans for a casual level of dress. To give your overall getup a more polished twist, complement your ensemble with brown leather mules. Wear a black biker jacket with black and white polka dot tapered pants to put together a stylish look.
How do you wear a white mule in the fall?
HOW TO WEAR MULES THIS FALL
- Mini skirts and mules are a match made in heaven.
- Wear them with jeans (cropped, or folded) for a casual or funky look.
- Style your mules with a midi skirt for a more feminine look.
- Pair them with culottes to add an oomph of style.
- Wear a slip dress with your mules for a comfortable ensemble.